Wednesday, April 08, 2009

WALL-E Meets Watchmen (Mashup)



It's spring, a time when a person's fancy turns to...

(I'm sorry, is this right? Really? I don't see how....)

It's spring, a time when a person's fancy turns to death and madness

Seriously, this can't be what I'm supposed to read. Yes, I know it's Wednesday. I know the weather is...but come on! The sun is shining somewhere. No, I know. Fine. Let's just get this over...

and in that spirit, I would like to offer a Mashup, where a bit of clever cutting and the dark soundtrack from Watchmen transform WALL-E from a shiny love story with an earthwise moral to a bleak, violent, unforgiving nightmare. Fun.

Bats Day at Disneyland:

Speaking of odd transformations....If that isn't dark enough for you, considering going to the unofficial Goth Day at Disneyland. Known as Bats Day, this gathering takes place this year from May 1 - 3rd at the park in Southern California. They even have special ears for that. Again with the fun. Although wearing all black and heavy makeup in 90 degree heat could prove to be a challenge.

Sia

Related Stories:

Gothic Bellydance Festival

Hitler: The DownFall Mashup at Youtube

Bats Day in the Fun Park (Wikipedia)

The World's Saddest People Visit the World's Happiest Place

Something Wicked This Way Comes

No comments: