Thursday, September 04, 2008

Baby Hedgehogs



Today I would like to offer some photos of wild baby hedgehogs to brighten your day. These photos come from BlueLunaRose (who has a lovely thyme garden, thus the baby hedgehogs). She also belongs to a flickr group called Love and Peace in Nature. This group has over 4,000 photos in it's archive. If I can't take a walk that day, I find that looking at such photos will calm me, inspire me and generally change the tenor of my day and get me to a more centered place.

Feeling some stress? Take some time during your break and check these out.

For more information on hedgehogs, visit the British Hedgehog Preservation Society.

Hedgehog Rescue - Notes on late autumn babies.

You might also enjoy these notes on hedgehogs in folklore and culture.

Sia

P.S. To Pratchett fans: Yes, I know. And No, I'm not going to quote the song. Point taken, though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!

Hanx, Hecate!
~

Anonymous said...

How adorable! They kind of just melt your heart.