Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Women & The Mythic Arts


A Mirror To Her Self - The Feminine Face in Art:

You may have already seen this work by Eggman13 at YouTube (about 1 million people have). I loved it so much, I wanted to share it with those who may not have yet seen it.

My thanks to Terry Windling for the link.

The Endicotte Studio for the Mythic Arts

If you love Arts & Letters, you will adore the witty, informative and visually enchanting Blog. offered by the ESMA website.

Check out the Mythic Reading Lists, the Book Review Archives, The Gallery, The Writing Room, The Multi-Media section, and the Newsletter, as well.

Prints and T-shirts are also available.

The Endicott Studio, founded in 1987, is directed by Terri Windling and Midori Snyder, and supported by creative contributions from the Endicott Circle of mythic artists and scholars.

Revenues raised from books purchased through our site (via Amazon.com) benefit charities for children at risk.

Isn't It Iconic?

Now they've gone and done it. The folks at the Art of Spirit Live Journal Community share Pagan icons and graphics. Drat. Like I needed more icons.

Ok, maybe I do.

Goddess Bracelets:

I found this pretty site the other day. They look made to last, which is not something you can say about the work of every bead artist. Also, she puts a lot of time and effort into the notes on each Goddess. The pictures are clear enough to give you a good feel for what you are buying (again, not something that every web retailer does).

I do my own beading, so I'm picky about quality. If you buy one and you like it, let me know.

No comments: