Saturday, July 30, 2005

Dysfunctional Behavior & the Pagan Scene

The August newsletter & the essay are now up at the FCE site.

Part I: DYSFUNCTIONAL BEHAVIOR AND THE PAGAN SCENE
Part II: HEALTHY PAGAN GROUPS & INDIVIDUALS (Coming in September)

Chapters in Part I:

It’s A Mystery * How Dysfunctional Energy Can Harm a Circle * What Newcomers Find * The Fallout From Dysfunctional Groups & Teachers * Burn Out * Magickal Thinking * Paganism & the Sacred Wound * Common Sense & Simple Courtesy: Why Are They So Hard To Find? * What To Look For (& Avoid) In Pagan Groups & Teachers * The Magick Within

Part II will be up in September. Then I'll I rework it again and offer the two part series to Vox.

Meanwhile, the foster kittens (Daisy & Merlin) go up for adoption tommorrow. I'll miss them.

Sia

No comments: